Florida pelvic pain support group

Here is information about Doctors in the USA who diagnose and treat Pudendal Neuralgia through many methods.
helenlegs 11

Florida pelvic pain support group

Post by helenlegs 11 »

I saw this on pelvicpain.uk.org It may be useful for some? I have no more info than this. . . .just a post I noticed but if relevant or interested, it may be worth a call.

'posted by starrance'

I am a women's health physical therapist and I am starting a pelvic pain support group in the Tampa, Florida area. My goal is to bring education to our group and assist you to connect to other people going thru the same thing you are. The first meeting will be May 9, 2013. To get more information you can call my office at 813-805-8108.
Fall 2008. Misdiagnosed with lumber spine problem. MRN June 2010 indicated pudendal entrapment at Alcocks canal. Diagnosed with complex variant piriformis syndrome with sciatic, pudendal and gluteal entrapment's by Dr Filler 2010.Guided piriformis botox injection 2011 Bristol. 2013, Nerve conduction test positive; new spinal MRI scan negative, so diagnosed for the 4th time with pelvic nerve entrapment, now recognised as Sciatic, pudendal, PFCN and cluneal nerves at piriformis level.

Return to “USA”