Any PN dr's in ohio?

Here is information about Doctors in the USA who diagnose and treat Pudendal Neuralgia through many methods.

Any PN dr's in ohio?

Postby momof3bigguys » Fri May 17, 2013 1:05 pm

im from ohio and was wondering if there are any dr's that deal with PN issues? i have spent the last 7 1/2 months struggling with something that i think is my
pudendal nerve? i am bascially working and living paychek to paycheck and can not afford to travel out of the state. plus we have a disabled 20 yr old son that
needs me to watch him..
so i need to stay in the state,but im desperate for some answers as this has gone on sooo very long :(
thank you!
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed May 15, 2013 11:35 am

Re: Any PN dr's in ohio?

Postby Violet M » Tue May 28, 2013 2:02 am

You might want to check the list of PT's on the pudendalhope website and they could probably direct you to a physician. If you want to private message me where in Ohio you live I might be able to give you some more info -- I know some PN patients there and in nearby states. Also, it depends on what type of treatments you are interested in. Are you looking for someone who does nerve blocks or just for medication/pain management?

PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
User avatar
Violet M
Posts: 5467
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:04 am
Location: United States

Return to USA

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest