do i have dorsal nerve damage?

Here is information about Doctors in the USA who diagnose and treat Pudendal Neuralgia through many methods.
Dan93

do i have dorsal nerve damage?

Post by Dan93 »

On the penile of my penis, this started about 2 years ago, i use to feel electric like sharp pain and burning and tingling, now i only feel burning/inflammation and tingling. i think its the dorsal nerve of the penis, i been to many doctors, been to 2 urologist and neurologists and even to a doctor 2 hours away from where im from and sadly nothing. anyone can help me please please? :(
Violet M

Re: do i have dorsal nerve damage?

Post by Violet M »

Dan, there is a list of pudendal neuralgia physicians and physical therapists and you can access the list from the homepage at pudendalhope.org. Is there any chance you can get to someone who specializes in pudendal neuralgia? For some temporary relief you might try a lidocaine spray.

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
ChronicPain1

Post by ChronicPain1 »

How is your penis pain? Has it gotten any better or worse?
Amy01

Post by Amy01 »

After researching on the net pudendal neuralgia is the condition i can describe my self into....

Return to “USA”