Dr Metzger in CA on Probation AGAIN

Here is information about Doctors in the USA who diagnose and treat Pudendal Neuralgia through many methods.
BillieF

Dr Metzger in CA on Probation AGAIN

Post by BillieF »

For those of you that remember Dr Deborah Metzger of CA, here is some interesting reading. Dr Metzger is once again on probation. This time it's for 3 years.

http://www2.mbc.ca.gov/BreezePDL/docume ... 171#page=1
Avid tennis player and bicyclist, at one time a runner. Have worked out with weights. Currently coaching tennis. Onset PNE - 1996. Surgery with Dr Robert in Nantes - 2003. Little if any relief from surgery. Perhaps due to number of years of entrapment. Have tried every type of pain med available. Either can't tolerate or they work for a while and then quit working. Currently trying Nucynta and Oxycodone.
Emily B

Re: Dr Metzger in CA on Probation AGAIN

Post by Emily B »

This woman should have her license permanently revoked. Unfortunately, the CA Medical Board repeatedly revokes her license and then stays the revocation, putting her on probation. The terms of the probation are weak. She can still practice medicine, perform surgery, prey on desperate woman and ruin lives. She didn't follow the terms of the first probation from 2010 and they still didn't revoke her license. Even so, I'm pleased to see that the CA Medical Board followed through and they're still keeping a watchful eye on her.

Emily B.
BillieF

Post by BillieF »

Agreed her license should be permanently revoked.
Avid tennis player and bicyclist, at one time a runner. Have worked out with weights. Currently coaching tennis. Onset PNE - 1996. Surgery with Dr Robert in Nantes - 2003. Little if any relief from surgery. Perhaps due to number of years of entrapment. Have tried every type of pain med available. Either can't tolerate or they work for a while and then quit working. Currently trying Nucynta and Oxycodone.
luvsports486

Post by luvsports486 »

I was a long term patient of Dr. Metzger and now wonder about many of the diagnosis I was given and the credibility. I also was never paid back from money owed but was so sick that I did not have the energy to pursue the doctor and the insurance company. Does anyone know the firm that supported the other patients. I am not so concerned about the finances as I am about undiagnosed, over medicated and ongoing health issues that were incorrect based on Dr. Metzger's selfish acts. I was a patient for over 10 years. Any help would be great!

Return to “USA”