Dr Diana Atashroo - Chicago Suburbs

Here is information about Doctors in the USA who diagnose and treat Pudendal Neuralgia through many methods.
cztober

Dr Diana Atashroo - Chicago Suburbs

Post by cztober »

If you are in the Chicagoland area I highly recommend Dr. Diana Atashroo. She is compassionate and will pursue an active plan to get you better. She is not passive and cares about your entire lifestyle to get you better. She has worked with Dr. Marvel and Dr. Hibner. She uses a multifaceted/balanced approach.

I really recommend this lady. My job moved me to Raleigh so I don't see her anymore but I am considering flying up to Chicago a few times just so I can see her. Also, day surgery at Northshore University Hospital is the best hospital experience I have had. Dr. Diana Atashroo also has a great interventional radiologist that does excellent nerve blocks (Dr Alanzo).

Contact info:

https://www.northshore.org/apps/findado ... .-atashroo
NorthShore Medical Group
9650 Gross Point Rd.
Suite 3900
Skokie, IL 60076
riemann

Re: Dr Diana Atashroo - Chicago Suburbs

Post by riemann »

Does anyone know if Dr Diana Atashroo see male patients?
Jane95

Re: Dr Diana Atashroo - Chicago Suburbs

Post by Jane95 »

Idk about male patients, but shes not in illinois anymore sadly
2017 Started gradually with itching, tightness, constipation, then sharp burning stabbing hot achy pain in genitals, heels, cervix, and deep butt. 2018 Total relief after sat on swing! But back after swimming. Quit work too much pain. December got Botox and bilateral pudendal block. Much help. 2019 Gradual return of symptoms despite pt. Looking for doctor to examine pudendal nerve and give the right exercises, massages, injections.

Return to “USA”