Violet's phone conversation with Dr. Jarnagin

Violet M

Violet's phone conversation with Dr. Jarnagin

Post by Violet M »

PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
NeverGiveUp

Re: Violet's phone conversation with Dr. Jarnagin

Post by NeverGiveUp »

Violet, I am a 53 year old female who has had pelvic pain, rectal pain, and pain down the back of my thigh all on the right side since about 9 months after having a TVT-O sling placed. I have had 3 surgeries to remove all the mesh including the anchors. My pain is bad considering I have an office job where I have to sit. I can retire in about 4 1/2 years. I am looking forward to that date only because this pain is so bad to sit. I really think I have a problem with the pudendal and obturator areas. I take Tylenol twice each day and Aleve on my worse days. The Aleve works best but irritates my stomach when I take much. I know there are others in much worse shape than me. But, I need some help. I have gone to an orthopedic who gave me a couple of steroid injections close to my tailbone 2 years in a row. The second year, it just didn't help. I live in Alabama. I have made an appointment with Dr. Jarnagin because it appears that he is the closest doctor on your list of doctors. Any suggestions or comments from others in my area would be appreciated.
Violet M

Re: Violet's phone conversation with Dr. Jarnagin

Post by Violet M »

Hi NeverGiveUp,

I wish you all the best with your treatment/appointment.

My understanding is that Dr. Jarnagin is currently using RHEO which is an injectable amniotic allograft.

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.

Return to “Dr. Barry Jarnagin”