Pain During Pregnancy

This is an area to share and learn about new Medical Advances and Techniques where we can be educated and educate.
Polina25

Pain During Pregnancy

Post by Polina25 »

Hello. Today I would like to talk about some pain during pregnancy.
Hopeitworks

Re: Pain During Pregnancy

Post by Hopeitworks »

Hi Polina,

Go a head tell us what you are experiencing.

Hope
Nora1986

Post by Nora1986 »

Hi!
How are things now? Have you taken any pain pills?
I am now also worried about severe pain. I'm on the 6th month of pregnancy, and not sure what I can handle myself? :(
What pills did you take?
Violet M

Post by Violet M »

That is really difficult when you are pregnant because you have to be so careful about the drugs you take. Are you planning a C-section or a vaginal delivery?

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
InezFAmerson

Post by InezFAmerson »

When you're pregnant, you're more likely to have low back pain. There are a lot of things that can make this happen.

As you get heavier during your third trimester, your back muscles and ligaments can be put under a lot of stress by the extra weight. Pregnant women who have had at least one other pregnancy are more likely to have this problem because the structures that hold them in place are more likely to be slack. This puts pressure on nerves that run through the lower back and pelvis, which can cause pain and discomfort. Be careful dear and take rest.
Frank12

Post by Frank12 »

In my opinion most severe pain in the world...

Return to “MEDICAL ADVANCES & EDUCATION”