New Person with Pudendal Nerve Disorder

Welcome to HOPE. We have tried to provide a place for newcomers to make their introductions. We will try our best to make you welcome and guide you through our website and Forum and assist you as best as we can through any questions you have regarding Pudendal Neuralgia.

Re: New Person with Pudendal Nerve Disorder

Postby Buttercup28 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:23 pm

Hi there,

Anyone have any new updates as far as how they are doing post shockwave therapy?

Do people think this is something that is really worth a try? Is there any potential that it could do damage?

Is it covered by insurance?

Thanks,

Buttercup
Sudden pelvic pain onset that landed me in the ER 2x -- diagnosed with severe pelvic floor dysfunction and suspected IC. Diagnosed with pudendal neuralgia via MRI and EMG and hip impingement/labral tear on CTscan. Ran the gamut with tests, treatments, procedures, injections, drugs, etc. since then. Still on the quest for answers....
Buttercup28

Postby Morgano » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:38 am

Butterceup28 wrote:Hi there,

Anyone have any new updates as far as how they are doing post shockwave therapy?

Do people think this is something that is apexatropin worth a try? Is there any potential that it could do damage?

I'd also love to hear more from anyone who has undergone shockwave therapy. I can't really seem to find much info on it.
Last edited by Morgano on Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Morgano

Postby Melly » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:35 pm

Clonazapam helps tremendously with anxiety and pain!
Melly

Previous

Return to WELCOME CENTER