The Journey of a child

Welcome to HOPE. We have tried to provide a place for newcomers to make their introductions. We will try our best to make you welcome and guide you through our website and Forum and assist you as best as we can through any questions you have regarding Pudendal Neuralgia.

Re: The Journey of a child

Postby Andy_Pablo » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:25 pm

I do not know much of your journey, but its wonderful news to hear of someone escaping this nightmare... Really delighted for you all...
Credula vitam spes fovet et melius cras fore semper dicit...
Andy_Pablo

Postby mom » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:40 pm

Violet ,

We learned of allergies through process of elimination. We had a nutritionist come and help us with foods . The Aspertame was immediate. We now keep activated charcoal on hand for accidental ingestion .

We use citrate blend magnesium 1000mg a day .
We are starting track and doing gymnastics ( this is a miracle )
She is prob more sore the next day than most kids but we are working on strengthening core and keeping leg muscles loose ...
Delicate process ! Lol

Nyt , nice to hear from you . Yes red dye should be addressed and acknowledged by Drs ! :)

Prayers for you all
Mom
mom

Postby Violet M » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:21 am

That's exciting that she is able to start in some sports. I hope all goes well for you and your daughter!

Violet
Last edited by Violet M on Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
Violet M

Postby mom » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:42 pm

Happy New Year!

We are praying for all who are walking this journey. May you find hope and paths that lead to health .
We walked this hard road for 7 miserable years . Learning that we were exposed to neurological irritants . ( aspartame, etc) we found MUCH help in healing when we began Magnesium.
Continued prayer for you all .
Thank you for walking beside us as we walked this scary road .
Mom
mom

Postby Violet M » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:58 pm

Hi Mom,

Just wondering why you feel magnesium is what helped. Do you think it's because it relieved constipation, relaxed muscles, or just that she was missing that nutritional piece of the puzzle?

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
Violet M

Previous

Return to WELCOME CENTER