What to Expect with Dr. Sheldon Jordan and Need Advice!

Welcome to HOPE. We have tried to provide a place for newcomers to make their introductions. We will try our best to make you welcome and guide you through our website and Forum and assist you as best as we can through any questions you have regarding Pudendal Neuralgia.
ChaseJordan92

Re: What to Expect with Dr. Sheldon Jordan and Need Advice!

Post by ChaseJordan92 »

Thank you for your response. I would like to discuss this approach with you more if your willing to talk.
nonsequitur

Post by nonsequitur »

Certainly. Just PM me and we can connect that way.
“Unexpressed emotions will never die. They are buried alive and will come forth later in uglier ways.”
S.Freud
Violet M

Post by Violet M »

Hi Ezer. Nice to know you are still there for people. ;)

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
nonsequitur

Post by nonsequitur »

You know Violet, I see helping people that are receptive to an alternative healing path as a Mitzveh. I am not the only one. Bunny, Jason, and Susanjane have also healed with this approach and posted about it.

BTW, Dr.Jordan's Botox treatment almost sent me to the ER. I have never experienced pain that intense. He was extremely rude and dismissive when I called him for advice the following week.
“Unexpressed emotions will never die. They are buried alive and will come forth later in uglier ways.”
S.Freud
Violet M

Post by Violet M »

It is a good deed, Ezer.

Very unfortunate about the Botox. I've known other people who had a bad reaction to Botox too. I never tried it because my physician said it was just a temporary fix anyway.

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
ChaseJordan92

Post by ChaseJordan92 »

Definitely not doing the botox, thanks Ezer. Isn't the botox typically for a tight pelvic floor? My PT tells me my pelvic floor is not tense/tight.

Return to “WELCOME CENTER”