Poland, 18 y/o, maybe PN?

Welcome to HOPE. We have tried to provide a place for newcomers to make their introductions. We will try our best to make you welcome and guide you through our website and Forum and assist you as best as we can through any questions you have regarding Pudendal Neuralgia.

Poland, 18 y/o, maybe PN?

Postby Susanna » Wed May 03, 2017 11:15 am

Hello,

3 weeks ago I was running on a treadmill. After finishing the training I felt pain near my perineum and also in the pubic mound and a constant urge to urinate (it occured the next day). My pain in the perinerum has gone but now I suffer from the pain in my lower back. What is more, the urge to urinate hasn't gone yet. It feels like i have a UTI. It turned out that I have E coli 10^3 but I don't respond to any antibiotics, also my leukocytes in urine are ok. Next week I will recheck it in lab. Maybe it's all because of the pudendal nerve? But my symptoms aren't worsened by sitting, they are the same.
In Poland almost nobody knows about PN. But maybe I could do MRI or any other tests?

I'm really confused. :(

Thanks
Susanna

Re: Poland, 18 y/o, maybe PN?

Postby janetm2 » Wed May 03, 2017 2:40 pm

Welcome Susanna,
You may want to read the symptoms list off the homepage and the diagnosis section which lists the tests. I hope you can find out what is going on and get some treatments and relief.
Janet
2007-08 pelvic muscles spasms (per colon-rectal dr.) treated by ElectroGalvanicStimulis(EGS). 6/27/10 sat too long on a hard chair- spasms, EGS not work Botox help, spine pain dr cortisone shots in coccyx help, still pain, PT found PNE & sent me to Dr Marvel nerve blocks & MRN, TG left surgery 5/9/11. I have chronic bunion pain started/surgery at age 21. TG gave me back enough sitting to keep my job and join in some social activities. I wish the best to everyone!
janetm2

Re: Poland, 18 y/o, maybe PN?

Postby Amy01 » Thu May 04, 2017 1:51 pm

Hi Susanna, welcome to the forum...without initial testing and early diagnostics its hard to provide any suggestion. I wish you all the luck
Amy01

Return to WELCOME CENTER