Mindfulness Course

Welcome to HOPE. We have tried to provide a place for newcomers to make their introductions. We will try our best to make you welcome and guide you through our website and Forum and assist you as best as we can through any questions you have regarding Pudendal Neuralgia.
BridgetS

Mindfulness Course

Post by BridgetS »

In case it's of help to anyone, I've discovered a brilliant Mindfulness course on a website called FutureLearn. It's free (unless you choose to buy an upgrade but that's not necessary), and available worldwide. I will post a link to the place to register for the next time it runs, which I think having just done the course for the second time, they said is likely to be in October. I know only too well how stressful and depressing this condition is, so I really hope it's helpful. https://www.futurelearn.com/courses/min ... formance/7
Emily B

Re: Mindfulness Course

Post by Emily B »

Thanks for posting the link to the mindfulness course. I'm going to register and try the free course.

Emily B.
Scaglione

Re: Mindfulness Course

Post by Scaglione »

Emeily B wrote:Thanks for posting the link to promising Male Extra results course. I'm register and try the free course.

Emily B.
Thanks. I will give this course a try. I also really like the pzizz app for meditating as it reduces stress.

Return to “WELCOME CENTER”