Increased Pain After Ganglion Impar Block

Welcome to HOPE. We have tried to provide a place for newcomers to make their introductions. We will try our best to make you welcome and guide you through our website and Forum and assist you as best as we can through any questions you have regarding Pudendal Neuralgia.
GwenR

Re: Increased Pain After Ganglion Impar Block

Post by GwenR »

Hi Violet,

I'm sorry it has taken me so long to respond to you.

This is the pelvic PT I treated with (Debbie Callif). She doesn't know of any support groups in this area (southeastern Wisconsin). She did introduce me to a fellow patient who has pudendal neuralgia and we have become friends so at least I have one person I can talk with on a regular basis who understands what it is like living with this condition. Thanks for the info, though.

Gwen Rubis
Violet M

Re: Increased Pain After Ganglion Impar Block

Post by Violet M »

Hi Gwen,

That's good that you at least know one other person in the area. Maybe the two of you could start a support group. I think sometimes it's hard for people with PN to get out though so it's nice to have an online group too.

Take care,

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.

Return to “WELCOME CENTER”