Search for reliable attorney?

Discuss here about Medical Disability claims and Insurance possibilities for PN treatment options
helen1000

Re: Search for reliable attorney?

Post by helen1000 »

There are 2 web sites that I used:
avvo.com
and
lawyers.com.

Look for SSD lawyer. You will see reviews of specific people that used their help.
8 nerve blocks rel 6 w.Met Dr. Peters,Dr. Antolack.Dr. Peters pacemaker,Dr Antolack TG operation.Maigne s.Internal PT at Dr Peters Nothing.PFCN block rel 6 w. PFCN RFA.Nothing.SI joint RFA.Nothing.Left scar tissue removal.Good.SIJD. PT of SI joint ME, and Prolo of SI and PS.Lumbar spine facets turned left. ME. T10-12 facets too wide.T10 turned left.ME and Prolo.Labral tears in left hip, spurs.Will have operation at 09/18/13,Met with Dr Conway.EMG shows left PN problem.Good impression of Dr C.
David123

Post by David123 »

do you think these websites are reliable?? and what to do if i need an asset manager?? plzz do let me know
andreamartinez

Post by andreamartinez »

I know one in Cali. At TL Brown Law, they provides competent Legal Services in addition to a high degree of professionalism and accessibility. With two offices in the Los Angeles area and a network of associate attorneys spanning over 40 states across the country. They also provide free legal advice.
billyjoe

Post by billyjoe »

Lots of reliable attorney website around the web you know. But not all of them are really good and effective you can search for a while on google or other search engine for a good attorney website.

Return to “INSURANCE & DISABILITY ISSUES”