Medical insurance

Discuss here about Medical Disability claims and Insurance possibilities for PN treatment options
jaxi123

Medical insurance

Post by jaxi123 »

For those of you who can't work what kind of Medical insurance do you have and how are you able to get it ?
Violet M

Re: Medical insurance

Post by Violet M »

Not speaking from my own experience but I've known other people who got disability and were eligible for medicaid due to their disability. I don't know how long it takes to get it after you apply.

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
Ray P.

Post by Ray P. »

I got Medicare, not Medicaid. I forget how long it took. One would get Medicaid if one did not have any savings.
Violet M

Post by Violet M »

Does it depend on your age, too, Ray? Don't you have to be 60-something to get medicare?

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
nonsequitur

Post by nonsequitur »

You get medicare after 2 years being on disability. Being on disability is like receiving social security but at any age.
“Unexpressed emotions will never die. They are buried alive and will come forth later in uglier ways.”
S.Freud
AffordableWind

Post by AffordableWind »

I work car windscreen replacement shop and I want to make insurance of my daughter she is only 1-year-old, which insurance is best for that?
Windscreen insurance Auckland | Auto windscreen Auckland

Return to “INSURANCE & DISABILITY ISSUES”