New natural PainKiller Normast® (Palmitoylethanolamide)

Discuss different Pain Management Options; Medication options including side effects and Worldwide variances in names etc.
Bladder Facts

Re: New natural PainKiller Normast® (Palmitoylethanolamide)

Post by Bladder Facts »

@ Kathyd: on this website ( http://www.painkillernormast.com/slide- ... t-normast/ ) you can download a "Normast brochure" and you can read all kinds of testimonials (and references you can show to your doc.). Besides that you can watch a video about this compound. HOW TO USE NORMAST? see here: http://www.painkillernormast.com/slide-view/how-to-use/

I used Normast first what described, after a while I started using 600 mg Normast 4x a day, then I heard about Pelvilen Forte, which is the same compound PEA, but with 400 mg PEA and 40 mg Trans-Polydatin.
(Pevilen means PELVIC PAIN and Normast means NORmalize the MASTcells, just for the info).

@Alan1646: what kind of disease do you have? Maybe you can try 4x Normast a day or mix it with Pelvilen Forte?

Hope it works for you all!

PS: here a video about the compound PEA: Efficacy of a new glia modulator palmitoylethanolamide (Normast) in Sciatic pain
http://youtu.be/SVD3l968Ck4
www.ic-today.com
kathyd

Post by kathyd »

Hi Bladder factd and everyone.
Thx for the links I will check them out.
I believe I've seen a Normast Brochure online which just has brief anonymous comments like "woman with ..... disease is now painfree". or """ elderly man now active again" ... nothing specific to our type of pain.. all I found.
I will check out what you sent.

I triedn Normast in Dec-- the sachets 600mg twice daily for 20 days.. no change ...in fact my pain increased (however I think that was un-related to the Normast.)
I then started the 600 mg tablets as directed and I got urethral burning on top of my other pain issues... i got scared and stopped...I re-tried it a few days later as I wanted to giv it a fair try.. but same burning again.
Maybe the burning came the 2nd time cause my mind was scared, and on overdrive and so hoping the Normast would work.
I asked my doc about it and she said myself and 4 others were her 1st patients to try this product and she was waiting to hear results from us.
My PT suggested just going back to the sachets again for another month? anyone use the sachets longer and with results.
Just don't want to waste anymore $$$ than Ive already spent.
Thx
Kathy

Anyone else have good results..or any results?
Thx!
Kathy
Bladder Facts

Post by Bladder Facts »

Hi Kathy, sorry for the delay answer..

My experience with the compound PEA (product Normast and Pelvilen Forte) is still great with less pain. I started with 4x Normast a day and after some while and I discovered the other PEA product named Pelvilen Forte.
I asked my DM to use these products and he advised me to use 2x Pelvilen Forte and 2x Normast a day.

Yess, it's quite expensive for me too, I really do not want to know about the costs, because it really help me. In the past (and I think you had that too), I used a lot of bad medicines / supplements etc, with lots of side effects.

My advice for you (and I am not a DM, that in mind), is to start with Pelvilen Forte, in combination with OR Normast 600 mg or the sachets. Always discuss this with your DM.
More Pelvilen Forte info http://www.painkillernormast.com/specia ... len-forte/

If you still have more questions, do not hesitate to ask me.

Bye :)
www.ic-today.com
kathyd

Post by kathyd »

Hi Bladder facts
I will keep Penvilen in mind..
Griff522

Post by Griff522 »

I started using Normast about 3 weeks ago. Started with the satchets then moved to the tablets. I noticed minimal improvement with the pain and inflammation. I then ordered the vaginal gel which is called Saginil and found it to work much better. I started using it the night my period started, and was surprised the next morning by the amount of relief it gave me. My worst pain comes during my period so I could definitely tell the difference. I can't really use it during the day so my pain would return. It did help me though, because my period was shortened by a couple of days. Normally, the pain causes such muscle spasms that my flow will just stop for a day, and then return the next. It's not a cure, but it's a bandaid that works for me.
Burning vulva pain began 10/09
Treated for SIJD 9/10 and burning stopped and pain localized to rt side
Surgery w/ Dr Dellon 5/11 - didn't help my pain
2012 - PT, massage therapy, and ART therapy from chiropractor
MRI showed labral tear and US of groin found hernias
2/13 - surgery for sports hernia
5/13 - still have obturator internus spasms
5/13 - appt with ortho spine dr
8/16/13 - Arthroscopic surgery to rt hip for FAI and torn labrum
A's Mommy

Post by A's Mommy »

Hey Griff,

How did you hear about Normast? Just curious cause we had Dr. Hesselink on the Pelvic Messenger a while back and he uses this a lot.

I am glad it is helping for you!!!! That is totally awesome!!! You deserve it lady!
Daughter grew completely on left side of pelvis
Multiple uterine surgeries to fix uterine adhesions, septum, and endo
Had all the conservative workups done, 3Tesla (Potter), recovering from L sided TG (Hibner) 11/10, Botox 6/11 failed, bilateral anterior PNE decompression (distal Alcock's/perineal branch), Aszmann, Vienna, 10/11; dx'd with CRPS Type 2, 12/11, Ketamine @ CCF 2/12, doing 75% better PRAISE JESUS!
http://fighting-pne.blogspot.com
http://www.thepelvicmessenger.org
Griff522

Post by Griff522 »

Hey AM,

I knew about PEA because I had come across some research about a while back. I sort of just gave up when I found that it wasn't sold in the U.S. Laura ordered it and then I decided to try it. I think she had listened to your interview. Then when I finally got a chance to listen to your interview, I discovered the name of the gel. So many thanks to you Honey for your interview! Have you tried it yet?
Burning vulva pain began 10/09
Treated for SIJD 9/10 and burning stopped and pain localized to rt side
Surgery w/ Dr Dellon 5/11 - didn't help my pain
2012 - PT, massage therapy, and ART therapy from chiropractor
MRI showed labral tear and US of groin found hernias
2/13 - surgery for sports hernia
5/13 - still have obturator internus spasms
5/13 - appt with ortho spine dr
8/16/13 - Arthroscopic surgery to rt hip for FAI and torn labrum
IC42long

Post by IC42long »

I have IC and have not been officially diagnosed with PN. I don't get different pain from sitting or standing. But I'm posting here because I see people are trying Normast here. I am currently taking the powder (suggested to take first) with a few more days to go before switching to the Normast tablets and the Pelvilen tablets. There is a mysterious lack of testimonials in English on the internet except for what the company puts out and bladderfacts are you from the company? You have this facebook group but it says it is closed. I have facebook but I don't want my IC appearing on it or any blog about what medicines I take. Can I join the group without that happening? I also see you posted to the IC network forum and I have responded there as well. I wish I had ordered the gel at the same time because I see some people repond to it and not the pills, but again testimonials are scarce. As a side question, in general how many people with PN have bladder symptons and are sensitive to what they eat or drink as far as their bladder goes?
Violet M

Post by Violet M »

I had bladder symptoms with PN but what I ate or drank made no difference at all.
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
IC42long

Post by IC42long »

I'm still on course with the Normast and Pelvilen. Sometimes I think it is working and other times, definetly not, but since my IC is so variable anyway it will take a long streak of feeling good despite drinking something that normally flares me (like coffee and tea) and only then would I know it is working. Except for bladderfacts I can't find anyone else who is taking this stuff with success. Where are the other people who are taking this for pelvic pain?I can't find them. And then what? If it works do you have to be on it all the time? Is there any evidence that it causes real healing or is this just like taking a pain killer that just masks pain and does not heal? I really spent a lot of money on this and I will be really bummed if it does not work. I've been on it almost 3 weeks.

Return to “PAIN MANAGEMENT & MEDICATIONS”