Vaginal & rectal valium experiences?

Discuss different Pain Management Options; Medication options including side effects and Worldwide variances in names etc.
donstore

Re: Vaginal & rectal valium experiences?

Post by donstore »

I would like to second the idea of a drug section. I currently take Vicodin in early afternoon, Norco (double stength Vicodin) when I get home, and 10-15 mg. Oxycodone and two ibuprofen before I go to bed (also 12.5 mg. Ambien CR). Colace and lots of fiber in my diet have made constipation a non-issue.The Vicodin doesn't make me sleepy but the stronger opiates are drowsier. I'm gonna give Lyrica a shot during my Christmas break to see if I can tolerate the side effects which I have read are worse in the first week or two. Nortryptelene gave me bad side effects (tachycardia, tingling in extremities) so had to discontinue it.
Mild to moderate PN for 5 plus years, pain controlled by lyrica and opiates.
Nerve block (unguided) 9/10 Dr. Jerome Weiss - sciatica for 5 months but got numb in painful perineal/scrotal area - he diagnosed entrapment - but no more cortisone for me
Potter MRI 5/11 - rt STL entrapment of PN at Alcocks
Consult with Dr. Hibner Feb. 2012
Bilateral inguinal hernias diagnosed by dynamic ultrasound - surgery on 6/20/13
Feeling a little better, a few more months will tell
Katrina

Re: Vaginal & rectal valium experiences?

Post by Katrina »

That is an awesome idea! Has anybody done it yet? If so where would it be found?

Return to “PAIN MANAGEMENT & MEDICATIONS”