Common medications

Discuss different Pain Management Options; Medication options including side effects and Worldwide variances in names etc.
Grammy

Common medications

Post by Grammy »

Are there medications that have commonly shown up on this site. For instance...cymbalta, lyrica etc. surely there must be some. I am at a point where nothing is working and I have hit a big black wall. Really have no energy or desire to do anything as my day is spent trying to find something to calm this down. I am totally exhausted. Please help if you can. Please list what works even otc products. Please help! Seriously thinking of a pain pump but I am afraid that the baclofin might make the falling out feeling worse. Like getting a shot at the doctors office!
janetm2

Re: Common medications

Post by janetm2 »

Hi Grammy,
Sorry you are appear at your wits end! I believe there is a list of medications in the FAQs or something off the homepage. As you said Cymbalta and Lyrica
are two of them with Gabapentin/Neuronton, Amitriptyline , and others I can't recall at the moment. Hope something helps.
Please see "medication management" under "treatment options" off the homepage, Violet just put a link for that in response to Pearly's post asking about painkillers.
Janet
2007-08 pelvic muscles spasms treated by EGS. 6/27/10 sat too long on hard chair- spasms, EGS not work Botox help, cortisone shots in coccyx help, still pain, PT found PNE & sent me to Dr Marvel nerve blocks & MRN, TG left surgery 5/9/11. I have chronic bunion pain surgery at age 21. TG gave me back enough sitting to keep my job & join in some social activities. I wish the best to everyone! 2019 luck with orthotics from pedorthist & great PT allowing me to get off oxycodone.

Return to “PAIN MANAGEMENT & MEDICATIONS”