MLS laser Therapy

Discuss different Pain Management Options; Medication options including side effects and Worldwide variances in names etc.
Ray P.

MLS laser Therapy

Post by Ray P. »

I just came from the Podiatrist for my feet problems that I have had as long as my PNE.
He wants to try MLS Laser Therapy on my foot.
Has anyone tried this for PNE?

Ray
Violet M

Re: MLS laser Therapy

Post by Violet M »

From what I'm reading, MLS laser therapy is the same as cold laser therapy. There are people who have posted about it on the PN forums before and my understanding is that it helps reduce the pain in the incisions from PN surgery that are close to the surface but that it doesn't really get deep enough to work on PN pain itself. I can see how it might work on feet, where the nerves would not be as deep as the PN is. Maybe the technology has improved since I read about it though. I think it was KarenW quite a few years back who posted about it.

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
Ray P.

Re: MLS laser Therapy

Post by Ray P. »

Thanks

Return to “PAIN MANAGEMENT & MEDICATIONS”