diagnosis in London?

Treatment options for UK & Irish members; including VHI & HSE criteria for funding and E112 Applications etc.

diagnosis in London?

Postby Toel » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:49 am

I've given up trying to find a Swedish doctor to diagnose my Pudendal nerve pain and PGAD (I'm pretty sure myself..., but I can't find a doctor who has had any experience with this or takes my problems seriously). I'm going to London in June and thought I should attempt to get find a sympathetic doctor and/or physio therapist who can diagnose/help. I'm not ready for surgery - I need someone to acknowledge my pain first.

And I guess, since I'm not living in the UK, that I can't go to a regular hospital, but need a private clinic. Anyone out there who has been understood and helped by doctor/PT in London? Can you please share your contact.

Best regards,
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:35 am

Re: diagnosis in London?

Postby Alan1646 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:37 pm

"if you want to keep a secret you must also hide it from yourself" Orwell
Posts: 164
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:05 pm
Location: London UK

Return to UK & IRELAND

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest