Male Pudendal Nerve Entrapment Diary...

Treatment options for UK & Irish members; including VHI & HSE criteria for funding and E112 Applications etc.
Violet M

Re: Male Pudendal Nerve Entrapment Diary...

Post by Violet M »

Well, that's frustrating, Andy. I'm sure you are anxious to be able to start moving around more. For me it often felt like the recovery was 3 steps forward and then 2 steps back. But at least I was slowly moving forward overall. That is hopeful that you are having some good days.

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
Andy_Pablo

Post by Andy_Pablo »

Yes, I can recognise the steps forward & backwards... Very frustrating, but those moments of relief are golden...
Credula vitam spes fovet et melius cras fore semper dicit...
Andy_Pablo

Post by Andy_Pablo »

Merry Christmas to everyone. Hope you all have a lovely day...
Violet M

Post by Violet M »

Same to you, Andy. ;)
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
Andy_Pablo

Post by Andy_Pablo »

And I hope everyone has an incredible 2017, where hopefully every day is step towards your improvement...
Andy_Pablo

Post by Andy_Pablo »

Massively shitty start to the new year & the increase in stress levels is fueling a fuck off great flare in pain. You know when you want to scream but then your brain tells you that it just cant be bothered anymore. This will be my last post for a while.
Violet M

Post by Violet M »

Sorry to hear you are struggling, Andy. You don't quite sound like yourself, but then we all know how chronic pain can affect your emotions and personality significantly. Please take it easy and check in now and then -- otherwise I will be worried about you. ;)

Violet
Andy_Pablo

Post by Andy_Pablo »

Its tough, no doubt... I have decided to give CBD oil a try... Will report on my 'progress'...
Violet M

Post by Violet M »

Keeping my fingers crossed for you, Andy. ;)
Andy_Pablo

Post by Andy_Pablo »

Thank you Violet.

Return to “UK & IRELAND”