Pudendal Neuralgia and Pelvic Pain UK Facebook Group

Treatment options for UK & Irish members; including VHI & HSE criteria for funding and E112 Applications etc.
Anisha_d87

Re: Pudendal Neuralgia and Pelvic Pain UK Facebook Group

Post by Anisha_d87 »

My messages are not getting through to you badger:(
I wanted to join the facebook group, ive sent you an email with my details
Violet M

Post by Violet M »

Anisha, if the messages are in your outbox it means that Badger did not open them yet. Once she reads them they go into your sentbox.

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
Badger

Post by Badger »

Just a reminder for those living in the UK/Ireland , the secret face book group now has a 180 members if anyone is interested please in box me. It is extremely friendly /helpful/ and very knowleadagble of what is available in the UK.
Buttercup28

Post by Buttercup28 »

Hi Violet,

I have been having issues with private messaging and just stumbled on this thread. So if I send a message and it is still sitting in my Outbox, that is normal? It just means the recipient hasn't read the message yet?

I was assuming that there was an issue with my private messaging because I thought everything I send should first go to the 'Outbox' and then move to 'Sent' shortly after?

Please confirm.

Thanks!

L
Sudden pelvic pain onset that landed me in the ER 2x -- diagnosed with severe pelvic floor dysfunction and suspected IC. Diagnosed with pudendal neuralgia via MRI and EMG and hip impingement/labral tear on CTscan. Ran the gamut with tests, treatments, procedures, injections, drugs, etc. since then. Still on the quest for answers....
Violet M

Post by Violet M »

That is correct. If it's in your outbox it means the recipient didn't open it yet. One they open it, then it goes to your sent box.

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.

Return to “UK & IRELAND”