full recovery -Sayers clinic

Treatment options for UK & Irish members; including VHI & HSE criteria for funding and E112 Applications etc.
Isabel2

full recovery -Sayers clinic

Post by Isabel2 »

Hi

I posted in Oct 2015 and wanted to provide an update.

I am now fully recovered from vulvodynia and coccydynia is so slights as not to affect my day to day. The excellent news (which I couldn't have dreamed of when I first met Michael - in chronic pain and without being able to have sex) is that I'm pregnant.

It was with great regret I didn't get anywhere on the NHS. If you have the money, spend it at Sayers to get your physical and psychological health back.

Thanks
Violet M

Re: full recovery -Sayers clinic

Post by Violet M »

Congratulations on your pregnancy, Isabel. Glad to hear you are doing well. ;)

Are you the same person who posted in the thread at the following link? http://www.pudendalhope.info/forum/view ... =27&t=7020

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
Isabel2

Post by Isabel2 »

Hi Violet

Yes this was my post. I just couldn't recall my log in details but I wanted to provide an update on the forum. I was very lucky my mum started searching and found this forum. And then found Sayers clinic. I was in such a bad way at the time and she convinced me to give it a go. I had zero expections and very little hope left so I feel exceptionally lucky to have had such good treatment and such a good result.

Thanks to this online community and to Michael and Marta at Sayers. You have all given me my life back and played a part in creating another!!

Jody
Violet M

Post by Violet M »

Thanks for the update. Please keep us posted on how things go for you. It's always nice to hear happy stories. ;)

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.

Return to “UK & IRELAND”