Sayer/Durtnall treatment

Treatment options for UK & Irish members; including VHI & HSE criteria for funding and E112 Applications etc.
megi69

Sayer/Durtnall treatment

Post by megi69 »

just my experience so far...

pelvic pain, bladder pain, urinary frequency, vulval/clitoral pain, muscle spasm, electrical shocks,… for about 1 year. hypertonic pelvic and hip muscles for a very long time (as i know now). issues started after first intercourse and a bladder infection.

seeing dr. durtnall, marta and karolina. after about 6 treatment sessions improvement of 30%!

they want to help people there. fix the whole thing, not just things down there or blocking nerves, taking pills etc. they change your posture, how you walk, move. they ask question about what is going on in your mind. they get in touch with the fight-flight mechanism. and they have excellent knowledge… best that i’ve seen so far.

[I was asked by the moderators to delete my first and last sentence.]

best, xx
Last edited by megi69 on Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mod3

Re: Sayer/Durtnall treatment

Post by mod3 »

The reason you were asked to edit your post is that your post did not comply with the request made by the moderators in the following thread: http://www.pudendalhope.info/forum/view ... =27&t=8262

We sent you a private message linking to that thread and privately asked you to edit your post. Since you have chosen to make this information public, I am explaining publicly why you were asked to edit your post.

Mod3

Return to “UK & IRELAND”