Re: Dr Durtnall treatment so far

Treatment options for UK & Irish members; including VHI & HSE criteria for funding and E112 Applications etc.
cgiacomelli31

Post by cgiacomelli31 »

I arrived at the Savil clinic feeling hopeless and worn out by pain due to nerve entrapment and hooked coccyx issues.
I had been in and out of hospitals, had used drugs to relieve the pain but all of it had been unsuccessful and very draining .
I am currently seeing Dr Michael, Olga and Sophia at the clinic and the synergy is proving very succesful.
My problem won't be solved overnight as Dr Michael pointed out, but a lot can be done at the clinic and so far the progress has been significant
Dr Michael is knowledgeable, precise and has a fantastic sense of humor, that really helps in this long process of healing.
He is professional but very approachable and down to earth,
Sophia and Olga are working on me with different techniques and so far they have proved to be helping with massage, pressure points snd physiotherapy. They really know what they are doing and I think that the team work they are providing is going to make the difference from all the other places I have been too.

Thank you Michael, Sophia and Olga for the great job you have done so far
Chiara London
gjones

Post by gjones »

Can you please say how much it costs to be treated there?

Return to “UK & IRELAND”