Ketamine -protocol Nantes France - remembering

Prof Robert, Dr Riant - Nantes.
Dr Bautrant
larry91555

Ketamine -protocol Nantes France - remembering

Post by larry91555 »

I went back and read the posts related to Ketamine infusions ... was thinking about my experience (the protocol) in Nantes in the early 2000's ... along with the slow/drip 24/7 (for 7 days) Ketamine infusion there were two additional parts ... every few hours there was a secondary drug given to me as a single dose shot ... wish i could remember the name of the drug --- but i can't ... the 3rd part of the protocol in Nantes were targeted injections ... Dr. Bensignor would unhook the IV and drive us to where the machine is that able to zero in for these injections .... again, the drugs used I don't recall ... as i think back to those years i really can never express how wonderful the doctors are in Nantes ... compassionate and caring they really get it in Nantes ... the last time i went to Marseille - it was strictly a matter of volume (still - slow drip IV) pertaining to the Ketamine infusion without additional protocol ... just a few clarification points that for whatever reason came back to me tonight ... hope this info. helps ...
jpequeno

Re: Ketamine -protocol Nantes France - remembering

Post by jpequeno »

I also use Ketamine, but in a compound cream. The cream is made with the following drugs:
KETAMINE 5%       
LIDOCAINE 5%        
DIAZEPAM 1%        
GABAPENTIN 6%
Pain began 2007, surgery 2008 - Dr. Ansell in Houston, TX, severely damaged nerves on both sides and entrapment areas
No relief from surgery, possible PN years before pain began
PN most likely due to extreme exercise
Tried:
SCS - 95% pain relief, removed due to multiple infections
Accupuncture - no relief
Botox - relief only 2 of 3 months of injection
RF Ablation - no relief
Current: Butrans Transdermal patches, compound cream, other usual PN meds
Pain relief typically 60-70% with new meds
Violet M

Post by Violet M »

Hi J,

Does this cream seem to help you a lot?

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
jpequeno

Post by jpequeno »

It does help with breakthrough pain but unfortunately I'm getting rashes sometimes from using it and then other times I don't. I still need to have allergy testing to see if it's something else.
Pain began 2007, surgery 2008 - Dr. Ansell in Houston, TX, severely damaged nerves on both sides and entrapment areas
No relief from surgery, possible PN years before pain began
PN most likely due to extreme exercise
Tried:
SCS - 95% pain relief, removed due to multiple infections
Accupuncture - no relief
Botox - relief only 2 of 3 months of injection
RF Ablation - no relief
Current: Butrans Transdermal patches, compound cream, other usual PN meds
Pain relief typically 60-70% with new meds

Return to “FRANCE”