Amniotic Allograft Injections

This is where we will make important announcements, accept offers of helpful tips from members, and a place for questions and discussion regarding website and forum operations and procedures.
Our Code of Conduct is also viewable here.

Re: Amniotic Allograft Injections

Postby Hopeitworks » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:15 pm

I am seeing Dr. Janragin on February 22, 2018, for the Amniotic Allograft Rheo injection. I will share my experience with everyone. Please be on the lookout for it if you are interested.

Wishing everyone pain-free days,
Hope
Hopeitworks

Postby Violet M » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:43 am

Definitely interested, Hope. Wishing you all the best with this treatment and saying some prayers for you. ;)

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
Violet M

Postby Hopeitworks » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:16 am

Thank you so much Violet for the prayers! That means a lot to me! I'm currently struggling with making a decision about getting botox. Dr. J recommends it, but I have read some pretty nasty side effects.

Hope
Hopeitworks

Postby Violet M » Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:55 am

Well, it's a tough decision. I have heard mixed reviews of Botox. I think nyt on this forum has tried it so she might be able to give you more info on whether it is worth trying.

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
Violet M

Previous

Return to ANNOUNCEMENTS & COMMUNITY