PUBLIC CHARITY 501 (c) (3) status

This is where we will make important announcements, accept offers of helpful tips from members, and a place for questions and discussion regarding website and forum operations and procedures.
Our Code of Conduct is also viewable here.
TinyDancer

Re: PUBLIC CHARITY 501 (c) (3) status

Post by TinyDancer »

YES!!!!! Thank you.

Kate
Surgery with Dr. Micheal Hibner March 14, 2011
Am 85% better in only 5 months and so grateful to Dr. Hibner
THIS FORUM ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS!!!
My thanks to all of you.
Quilter 2

Post by Quilter 2 »

Violet;
Thank-you and all of the mods for making this possible.
Doreen
Five pudendal nerve infiltrations with good results.
Sixth Injection left me with more burning, more pain, pain in buttocks.
Botox shot didn't notice any difference
Physical Therapy - Aquatic and Myofascial
External and Internal Manual Therapy on the obturator muscle.
3T MRI with Dr. Potter
2nd opinion with Dr. Hibner in Phoenix
Loretta Robertson PT Phoenix
Decompression surgery Nov. 1, 2011
kat

Post by kat »

I'm always amazed at your strength when I struggle to deal with my own illnesses.
God bless your intellect, love and acceptance of all of us as we lean on you.

Love and blessings to you always.

Kat
Born with pudendal and obtorator neuralgia. 32 years of being misdiagnosed.
Surgery with Conway 7/14/10. Internal burning cured!
Currently in PT for many pelvic floor issues due to having PN for so long.
kat

Post by kat »

How would we get a reciept for a donation?
Born with pudendal and obtorator neuralgia. 32 years of being misdiagnosed.
Surgery with Conway 7/14/10. Internal burning cured!
Currently in PT for many pelvic floor issues due to having PN for so long.
Quilter 2

Post by Quilter 2 »

Kat;
I've done this twice and they send you a receipt that you can print.
Best wishes;
Doreen
3T MRI with Dr. Potter
Violet M

Post by Violet M »

Thank you Kat and Doreen.

Donations can also be mailed to:

Health Organization for Pudendal Education
PO Box 93701
Albuquerque, NM 87199-3701
USA

You will receive a tax deductible receipt if you include your address.
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
Lernica

Post by Lernica »

How would people from outside the U.S. make donations? We can't write cheques in U.S. dollars. Is there a PayPal or VISA payment option?

I have a birthday coming up and I'm thinking that instead of gifts I might ask my family members for donations to HOPE. You have been my lifeline and guiding light for the past year.
Athlete until pain started in 2001. Diagnosed with PN in Nov. 2010. Probable cause: 3 difficult labors, 5 pelvic surgeries for endometriosis, and undiagnosed hip injuries. 60% better after 3 rounds of shockwave therapy in Cornwall, Ontario (Dec - Feb/12). 99% better after bilateral hip scopes for FAI and labral tears (April and July/12). Pelvic pain life coach Lorraine Faendrich helped me overcome the mind/body connection to chronic pain: http://www.radiantlifedesign.com
helenlegs 11

Post by helenlegs 11 »

Oh Lernica, that is such a lovely thought. This site is worth it's weight in gold isn't it, and no one ever asks for anything, for all of the great work that is done on our behalf.
Fall 2008. Misdiagnosed with lumber spine problem. MRN June 2010 indicated pudendal entrapment at Alcocks canal. Diagnosed with complex variant piriformis syndrome with sciatic, pudendal and gluteal entrapment's by Dr Filler 2010.Guided piriformis botox injection 2011 Bristol. 2013, Nerve conduction test positive; new spinal MRI scan negative, so diagnosed for the 4th time with pelvic nerve entrapment, now recognised as Sciatic, pudendal, PFCN and cluneal nerves at piriformis level.
Quilter 2

Post by Quilter 2 »

Lernica;
Yes they do have a Pay Pal account. Once you start the process where Violet mentioned it will lead you to where you need to go.
Best Wishes and I do think that is a super idea. Maybe I'll steal it next time!!
Hope your having an okay day;
Doreen
3T MRI with Dr. Potter
smileygram

Post by smileygram »

What wonderful news! This website gave me answers to questions with just a click. I am suffered with PN and vulvodynia since October 2004. The last two months I finally have some relief. Burning, stinging, and irritation still flare up almost everyday. But, it is more manageable now. I have been to "hell" and back with these conditions. I almost met our maker in November of 2009 after PN surgery and horrific pain. But, God kept me alive through it. My husband has been taken from me in May of last year. He had a fatal massive heart attack at home. I found him on the couch. He had left this world 2-3 hours earlier. Finally, it took me 6 months to start thinking that I could not have done anything to prevent this. God has been good to me and has allowed for my healing, both physically and spiritually. I have returned to church to praise God and what he has done in my life. I went to the Univ of Michigan Vulvar Disease Clinic in Ann Arbor, MI and was treated my the great Dr. Hope Haefner. If you belong to the NVA (National Vulvodynia Association), you would have heard of her. I am on a HRT treatment and using a sterioid cream. The doctors, PTs, etc., were astounded with the 360 degree turnaround I experienced in mid December. I have had some pain free days and I have enjoyed life again. I did give up hope in the past but never again. I can withstand anything the world gives me because I have the alpha and the omega on my side. I enjoy telling people about this. The doctors say its the new pain med (Nucynta), the vagifem and clobestrol creme but I know I have had a modern day miracle. God Bless Us All and my thanks to this website and everyone resonsible for it. It has given me lots of information and hope since October of 2008. Like many of you, it took four years on a journey to find out a correct diagnosis and start this journey to my recovery. Keep doing what you are doing! Hugs, Debbie

Return to “ANNOUNCEMENTS & COMMUNITY”