My username

This is where we will make important announcements, accept offers of helpful tips from members, and a place for questions and discussion regarding website and forum operations and procedures.
Our Code of Conduct is also viewable here.
ataraschimmel

My username

Post by ataraschimmel »

hello,
how can i change my username?
please become a follower of my blog
feel free to comment and to share your thoughts with me
http://pudendalneuralgia-atara.blogspot.com/.

almost 37 years in this world, the last few years have been my merciless introduction to hell,
i take 100mg lyrica x 3, 120mg cymbalta, nerve blocks with dr.volovska
will self-medicate with marijuana when i can get my hands on some
am always in pain
if anyone has discovered the why? behind all this suffering please fill me in
thank you all for this forum
HerMajesty

Re: My username

Post by HerMajesty »

I think that might be the one thing you CAN'T change, but to prove me wrong:
Look at the red links towards the top center of this page. Click on the one that says, "Go to home page".
On the top menu of the home page, to the left, right next to the selection "home", is the selection "contact admin"
Click on "contact admin" and ask your question there. You'll get an answer sent to your email within a few days. Saved my butt when I got confused last week about inputting my new email address.
pelvic pain started 1985 age 14 interstitial cystitis. Refused medical care from age 17, did GREAT with self care for years.
2004 PN started gradually, disabled by 2009. Underlying cause SIJD & Tarlov cysts
improved with PT & meds: neurontin, valium, nortriptyline, propanolol. (off nortriptyline & propanolol now, yay!)
Tarlov cyst surgery with Dr. Frank Feigenbaum March 20, 2012.
Results have been excellent so far; but I won't know my final functional level for a couple of years.
Amanda

Re: My username

Post by Amanda »

I have sent you a PM to discuss changing your username if you still wish to do so.
PNE started 2003 following Vaginal Hysterectomy, pelvic floor repair and right oophorectomy; eventually after many tests had BilateralTG surgery Nantes 2004; following this tried many other treatments including 7 day epidural, ketamin infusions to no avail; Trialed and was implanted with a Neurostimulator in 2007- Dr Van Buyten Belgium, this has enabled me to manage my pain much better.

Return to “ANNOUNCEMENTS & COMMUNITY”