Adding URL's (links) to your posts

This is where we will make important announcements, accept offers of helpful tips from members, and a place for questions and discussion regarding website and forum operations and procedures.
Our Code of Conduct is also viewable here.
Violet M

Adding URL's (links) to your posts

Post by Violet M »

When you put a URL in your post for others to click on you might want to consider making it into a tiny URL first because they are not supposed to expire as other links can. You can go to tinyurl.com to make a link into a permanent link.
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
Violet M

Re: Adding URL's (links) to your posts

Post by Violet M »

This is a reminder to please change your links to tinyurl's when you link to something so that a few months from now your post will not become obsolete. Thanks,

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
LottaNerve

Post by LottaNerve »

Violet,
How cool is this!
I must admit I always wondered how people did this ... so I am delighted to find out from you!
I am returning to my old posts and replacing my long URLs ...

THANK YOU!
http://www.icandpne.wordpress.com
1995 First symptoms of PNE and IC
8/2010 Dr. Hibner, left TG- failed surgery.
3/2011 & 10/2011 - Dr. Dellon, left dorsal/perineal neurolysis -also failed.
1/2012 3-day ketamine infusions. Pain-free for several days! Bladder flared from IC.
11/2012 Intrathecal pain pump (bupivacaine, clonidine, morphine) Dr. Joshua Prager, UCLA.
2/13 My pain is reduced!
5/15 Living life again!
Amanda

Post by Amanda »

Thanks Violet for this greatr reminder to use tinyurl......I admit I forget to use it often..oops!
PNE started 2003 following Vaginal Hysterectomy, pelvic floor repair and right oophorectomy; eventually after many tests had BilateralTG surgery Nantes 2004; following this tried many other treatments including 7 day epidural, ketamin infusions to no avail; Trialed and was implanted with a Neurostimulator in 2007- Dr Van Buyten Belgium, this has enabled me to manage my pain much better.

Return to “ANNOUNCEMENTS & COMMUNITY”