This is where we will make important announcements, accept offers of helpful tips from members, and a place for questions and discussion regarding website and forum operations and procedures.
Our Code of Conduct is also viewable here.
Mystic Blue

Post by Mystic Blue »

Last edited by Mystic Blue on Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
nonsequitur

Re: doctor dellon.

Post by nonsequitur »

How did they determine that the ilioinguinal, the iliohypogastric, and genitofemoral nerves are involved? Do they explain how you could have possibly injured all 3 nerves?

Allow me to be skeptical after my failed and unnecessary dorsal surgery with Dr.D. I understand that you are desperately looking for an answer but please be cautious. At least ask to be put in contact with one of their patients that was cured by a similar procedure.
I kept in touch for a couple of years with 5 of Dr.D's surgery patients (some of them having had multiple surgeries). None of them improved.

You clearly have some doubts. Maybe you should listen to your intuition.
“Unexpressed emotions will never die. They are buried alive and will come forth later in uglier ways.”
S.Freud
Mystic Blue

Post by Mystic Blue »

:mrgreen:
Last edited by Mystic Blue on Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mystic Blue

Post by Mystic Blue »

what type of surgeries did these patients have??
nonsequitur

Post by nonsequitur »

The inferior cluneal (2), pudendal (3), and dorsal (2) nerves.
“Unexpressed emotions will never die. They are buried alive and will come forth later in uglier ways.”
S.Freud

Return to “ANNOUNCEMENTS & COMMUNITY”