Sydney Seminar

Dr Thierry Vancaillie
catherine a

Sydney Seminar

Post by catherine a »

2004 PNE following vag. hysterectomy and A & P repair. 2007 TIR surgery France. severe entrapment at Alcocks canal & SS ligaments . Have my life back. 90% cured.No longer have medical appts.or physio.Some pain remains but is tolerable. 2012 Flew from Australia to the UK without pain flare. Very manageable. Almost back to normal. Now hold support group meetings at KEMH Subiaco Perth WA. Every 2nd Sat. of the month. Still pace my activities. PN doesn't dominate any more.
catherine a

Re: Sydney Seminar

Post by catherine a »

Upcoming events in Australia. Great news that we now have a Pelvic Pain Foundation of Australia. The medical profession finally taking notice of our plight for awareness and education.

http://www.pelvicpain.org.au/events/
2004 PNE following vag. hysterectomy and A & P repair. 2007 TIR surgery France. severe entrapment at Alcocks canal & SS ligaments . Have my life back. 90% cured.No longer have medical appts.or physio.Some pain remains but is tolerable. 2012 Flew from Australia to the UK without pain flare. Very manageable. Almost back to normal. Now hold support group meetings at KEMH Subiaco Perth WA. Every 2nd Sat. of the month. Still pace my activities. PN doesn't dominate any more.

Return to “AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND”