PT Near NE Connecticut

List of Physiotherapists Worldwide; Techniques & Education to educate Physio's who are not PN aware, etc
John

PT Near NE Connecticut

Post by John »

Does anyone know a good physical therapist that treats PN / Pelvis near northeast Connecticut or Worcester Massachusetts?
Thanks, John
Violet M

Re: PT Near NE Connecticut

Post by Violet M »

Did you see this list, John?

http://www.pudendalhope.info/node/63#CT
http://www.pudendalhope.info/node/63#MA

I don't know if any of them would be close enough to you. If not, call Hollis Herman on that list because she teaches a lot of courses and might be able to tell you of someone in your area.

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
John

Post by John »

Hi Violet,
I did see this list and did look into a few, but some seem like they might not be current.
I was hoping to get some input from someone who had some recent experience in my area.
Probably a long shot :(

Thanks,
John
Violet M

Post by Violet M »

Did you check with Hollis Herman? Sometimes it's a matter of calling around town to physical therapists find out if anyone has some special training in this area. I recently did that for someone in my town and found several.

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.

Return to “PHYSIOTHERAPY”