new sacral/rectal pain with stim & after removal

Read about the latest Technology, which Doctors are performing this technique and the advantages and disadvantages of this cutting edge pain management therapy.
Violet M

Re: new sacral/rectal pain with stim & after removal

Post by Violet M »

Thanks for the info, Quilter.

Been wondering how you are....

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
nnancy

Post by nnancy »

I have the same problem as you do: interstim a success but six months later severe rectal pain. I would like to hear how you are doing now.

Thanks so much!
nnancy

Post by nnancy »

Hi Quilter,

Wonder if you get in touch with me and tell me if you have found solutions for your rectal pain. I have the same exact problem. No rectal pain EVER before the interstim. Now I am out of work, disabled and in pain. I have begun traveling around the United States for help--but haven't found any. Anything you might say can really help me. Thanks so much, Nancy Norman

Return to “NEUROSTIMULATION”