Pelvic Neurostimulators

Read about the latest Technology, which Doctors are performing this technique and the advantages and disadvantages of this cutting edge pain management therapy.
peg

Pelvic Neurostimulators

Post by peg »

Hi everyone,
I'm new to this forum. My name is Peggy Rogers. I have lived with chronic neuropathic pelvic pain for the past 20years. I developed pudendal neuropathy after a vaginal hysterectomy due to a vaginal cuff abscess. I've tried everything from surgery, medications, nerve blocks, cryosurgery, radio frequency, neurostimulators, & intrathecal pain pump for narcotic medications. I've tried neurostimulators many times. Including dorsal column neurostimulators (back), interstem neurostimulators (sacral), & dorsal root neurostimulators (back) with paddle leads. I can tell you that these neurostimulators all failed to relieve my pelvic pain. I developed MRSA infection with the sacral neurostimulator! So had to remove the neurostimulator. However, I met a physician from Switzerland, Dr. Marc Possover, who specializes in placing neurostimulators leads through a laparoscopy surgery into the pelvic cavity. Dr. Possover has a website for his pelvic logo clinic. The only thing that relieved my pain is stem cell therapy. I recently received a stem cell paste injection into my damaged pudendal nerve area. The stem cells will stay at that injection site for 2years. The stem cells will expand to 4cm at the injection site. The stem cells will be healing and combating inflammation/ pain during that time period. The stem cell paste injection contains a very high concentration of stem cells. Dr. Todd Malan of Scottsdale AZ harvested 70million stem cells from my abdominal adipose (fat) tissue. Then the stem cells are separated and counted by computerized equipment before the injection. It has been 17 days since the stem cell paste injection into my damaged pudendal nerve area. I only feel pressure, tingling, and mild pelvic spasms. Which Dr. Malan told me that this is normal after a injection. The tingling, and mild pelvic spasms should subside in a few more weeks. Dr. Malan told me that this stem cell paste injection can also be injected into any disc or joint. Even if there is bulging, herniated, or ruptured completely disc. Even if there is no cartilage in the joint. The stem cells will heal any disc problems. The stem cells will grow new cartilage for that joint. Dr. Malan is the first physician to treat pudendal neuralgia with the stem cell paste injection into the U.S & Europe. If you would like more information about the stem cell paste injection, please send me a message. Also you can read of a news article on a Brentwood woman who walks again after receiving stem cell therapy by Dr.Todd Malan of Scottsdale AZ.
http://www.wsmv.com/story/337884245/brentwood-woman -able-to-walk-again-thanks-to-stem-cell-treatment .

Return to “NEUROSTIMULATION”