Any good scs doctors in nh or mass.

Read about the latest Technology, which Doctors are performing this technique and the advantages and disadvantages of this cutting edge pain management therapy.
Grammy

Any good scs doctors in nh or mass.

Post by Grammy »

Has anyone found a doctor on the East Coast with the knowledge of Kenneth Peters. It seems sad that these doctors chose not to educate other doctors of their procedures. Not everyone has the ability to go to Michigan. I happen to live in NH. Any info will be very appreciated!!
stephanies

Re: Any good scs doctors in nh or mass.

Post by stephanies »

I believe blightcp from this forum had one done at Brigham and Women's in MA. You can look up his posts on here to read about it. There seem to be several different kinds of neurostimulators and differences among doctors for how to get the best coverage of the PN.

Stephanies
PN started 2004 from fall. Surgery with Filler Nov. 2006, Dr. Campbell April 2007. Pain decreased by 85% in 2008 (rectal and sitting pain resolved completely), pain returned in 12/13. Pain reduced significantly beginning around 11/23.
Grammy

Post by Grammy »

I think that is exactly what is so frustrating. Should the leads be ad at S 2,or 3 etc. makes it so hard. Also what is the difference between interstim and scs?
cztober

Post by cztober »

How about Dr Richard Marvel in Annapolis. Would that work for you?

Return to “NEUROSTIMULATION”