Botox is helping!!

Botox options, which Doctors use this form of treatment and techniques offered.
Melanie9999

Botox is helping!!

Post by Melanie9999 »

I posted this somewhere else but Botox is helping. I had it last week and my PGAD symptoms are reducing. How long will it be for the full effect of the botox to kick in? I can't wait to feel the final results! I also feel that my SI joint is slipping out of place less often and there is less of a pull on my piriformis and back muscles. I am really positive for a good result from the Botox xxxxx
Positivepoppy

Re: Botox is helping!!

Post by Positivepoppy »

That's fantastic news glad it's helping but not sure of time duration. My physio has suggested botox so good to know it can have positive effects. Where did they inject?
nyt

Post by nyt »

Fantastic news! For me, the full effect of botox takes about 10 days.
2/07 LAVH and TOT 7/07 TOT right side removed 9/07 IL, IH and GN neuropathy 11/07 PN - Dr. Howard
6/08 Obturator neuralgia - Dr. Conway 11/08 Disability, piriformis syndrome - Dr. Howard
4/09 Bilateral obturator decompression surgery, BLL RSD - Dr. Howard
9/10 Removed left side TOT, botox, re-evaluate obturator nerve - Dr. Hibner
2/11 LFCN and saphenous neuralgia - Dr. Dellon 2/11 MRI with Dr. Potter - confirmed entrapment
5/11 Right side TG - Dr. Hibner 2012 Left side TG - Dr. Hibner
bikelover

Post by bikelover »

That's great for both of you. Where are you having botox injected? OI muscle, piriformis?
NYT how much does the effect lasts? I've read somewhere that if botox is injected continuously it could have a permanent effect...is this true?
bikelover

Post by bikelover »

Hello Melanie, just wondering how are you doing?
Melanie9999

Post by Melanie9999 »

Hi just thought I would check in, the botox wore off, I had it done again and the second time it made things worse not better. Now I am back to square one, I don't know if it was a fluke before or whether it is because my pelvis is more unstable and moving about more?? I am so depressed I have terrible PGAD and frequent urination and cannot stand my stomach to be touched it hurts my bladder and vagina so much. I don't even think I have pudendal neuralgia nobody else has the stomach symptom (hurting their bladder and causing arousal). How are you? xx

Return to “BOTOX”