Botox with Dr. Marvel?

Botox options, which Doctors use this form of treatment and techniques offered.
stephanies

Botox with Dr. Marvel?

Post by stephanies »

I am considering trying Botox again and I am wondering if anyone has had it done with Dr. Marvel. Dr. Marvel is only a few hours from me, while traveling to Dr. Hibner to get the Botox done would be much more expensive and time consuming with flights, hotels, etc. I appreicate any information that anyone is able to share.

Sincerely,
Stephanies
PN started 2004 from fall. Surgery with Filler Nov. 2006, Dr. Campbell April 2007. Pain decreased by 85% in 2008 (rectal and sitting pain resolved completely), pain returned in 12/13.
shana

Re: Botox with Dr. Marvel?

Post by shana »

I know you posted a while ago..I saw Dr Hibner in June and with the help of the forum and the help of Dr. Hibner and his staff I've been traveling to Rochester, NY to Dr. Carrillo and Dr. Benjamin who trained under Dr. Howard who trained with Dr. Hibner (I know it's confusing) I had my first set of Botox about 6 weeks ago. I agree it's not realistic to travel to AZ for Botox but I also feel it's important to make sure to use a doctor that is experienced in administering Botox under anesthesia and has a good reputation, so do your research!
Good Luck
'08 diagnosed with vulvar vestibulitis
'09 vestibulectomy-Dr. Goldstein-failed
'11 right labral repair and release-Dr. Coleman
2/10-8/12 severe depression, minimal dr appointmen
4 different physical therapists '08-'12 no improvement whatsoever
'13 pudendal nerve blocks-Dr. Chapman
More PT
Dr. Conway officially diagnosed PN/PNE 7/13
9/13 Bilateral hip repair Dr. Coleman
10/13-5/14 Major Depression, no dr appointments
More PT
6/14 Dr. Hibner confirmed diagnosis
Looking for help..hoping for answers
jaxi123

Re: Botox

Post by jaxi123 »

Dr Barry Jarnagin in Franklin Tn area is experienced in giving Botox to pelvic muscles for those of you in the southeast.
Nicole321516

Re: Botox with Dr. Marvel?

Post by Nicole321516 »

You may go for "Dr. Suresh Koneru"! The best surgeon recommended by other doctors, also providing the treatment for BOTOX.

Return to “BOTOX”