PEMF SUCCESS

Trigger Point injections, Myofascial Massage techniques, and many more.
rechbill

PEMF SUCCESS

Post by rechbill »

Hi, I have purchased a portable PEMF device from Curatronic and it is doing a marvelous, instantaneous job of reliefing my pain. It softens tissues, stops spasms, and relieves pain. There is a ton of clinical studies and technical analysis. It improves circualation and I could actually feel it when I used it on my gums. The FDA has approved it for many uses including fibromyalgia. Th Curamove is not FDA approved, but its works. There is a book called PMEF, the Fifth Element of Health, available on Amazon. Pmef can be rented, just search pemf rental and a good website is available.
rechbill

Re: PEMF SUCCESS

Post by rechbill »

I have purchased the curatronic HT unit and my response is nothing short of a miracle. My muscle cramps have given way and are very soft. I am able to due things that I haven't done for 13 years. It is doing everything that PEMF literature says it can do. See curatronic.com or search pemf.
rechbill

Post by rechbill »

Attached is a letter from a doctor about PMEF and it's many healing capabilities.
Attachments
Letter Dr. Miller.pdf
Letter about PEMF
(72.04 KiB) Downloaded 182 times
rechbill

Post by rechbill »

Sorry it doesn't download. I will paraphrase tomorrow.
Attachments
Letter Dr. Miller.pdf
Dr lettler
(72.04 KiB) Downloaded 158 times
rechbill

Post by rechbill »

The significance of the doctors letter is that it solved many muscle and nerve problems that he had, as well as, a chronic lung problem that was only suppose to get worse, not better.
rechbill

Post by rechbill »

Take a look at skepticforum.com for a summary of pemf studies, including pelvic pain.
rechbill

Post by rechbill »

See updates.pain-topics.org and search pemf, then read more.
rechbill

Post by rechbill »

See purewellnesscenters.com/pulse-renewal-pemf
rechbill

Post by rechbill »

Pemfglobal.com rents units for 65 dollars per month.
rechbill

Post by rechbill »

Update, I continue to improve with less pain, fewer cramps/spasms, increased energy, and a positive view on my recovery. All this in several months, after 11 years of agonizing slow recovery. I played 18 holes of golf today, and after having lunch, stood up without the arthritic pain and stiffness that would cause me to be bent over forward just, 2 months ago.

Return to “PHYSICAL THERAPY TECHNIQUES”