help

Accupuncture, Reiki, Cognitive Behavourial Therapy, Prolotheraphy, Radio Frequency, Hypnotherapy, Osteopathy and many more.
Pain4help

help

Post by Pain4help »

DOes anyone know if a chiropractor could help for pudendal pain?
Xiao Oyster

Re: help

Post by Xiao Oyster »

Hey,

I've read about some people have good results with a chiropractor. It most likely depends on the cause of your issues. Some people react really badly to adjustments and some people feel better from them.

Personally, the adjustments helped me since misalignment is an issue for me. Also, some chiropractors offer alternative treatments like PEMF, which helped me improve some (I've had to stop for now because it made my nervous system wind-up). I was lucky to find a chiropractor who knows about pn so I wasn't too worried. I just recommend researching a chiropractor before seeing them and don't try anything you aren't comfortable with! There are lots of chiropractors who use various methods, some gentler than the classic chiropractic adjustment (the one with the big pop).

But yeah, my point is that chiropractic care is one avenue you can try! Just try to research chiropractors near you before you go see anyone :3
Violet M

Re: help

Post by Violet M »

The problem for me is that my ligaments were so bad they wouldn't hold the chiropractic adjustment so the chiro gave up on me.

I have a family member who is a physician who knows of patients who became paralyzed from chiro treatments. So I would say be careful and don't let them "pop" anything.

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.

Return to “OTHER THERAPIES”