PRF

Accupuncture, Reiki, Cognitive Behavourial Therapy, Prolotheraphy, Radio Frequency, Hypnotherapy, Osteopathy and many more.
Bob123

Re: PRF

Post by Bob123 »

Hello Violet,

Your comment of Wed Nov 09, 2016.

My question was directed to Dr. Jason Attaman. However you have chosen to respond. I notice Dr. Attaman has not responded.

The surgeon I am referring to (mine) is a world leader in PN/PNE treatment.

I have not read every post on the forum and my length off time on the forum. So yes you would be in a better position to judge.

I'm quite aware that there are conditions that are incurable.

And of course we should try treatments if they are available. Have I suggested we shouldn't? Don't understand your response.

However there's no need to reply. I'll just leave it there.

Bob123
Violet M

Post by Violet M »

Well, Bob, it's kind of difficult to respond to posts when I see that you go back and edit your posts after people have responded to them. It makes the whole flow of the conversation not make any sense.

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
Sergio78

Post by Sergio78 »

Hello
I am Italian and I tried Prf here in Rome where it is done for free at the Pain Centers in public hospital. I am suffering from PN since 4 years because of a coccyx fall. Tried everything from pelvic pt at Sayers Clinics in London to Botox in France with Bautrant. Only things that are helping are trigger points therapy with pfpt and Prf.
Prf is really effective at resetting the pain.
I guess this is something PN sufferers should try.
I think in US it is not free. Here in Italy fortunately hospitals are offering pain therapies for free or at least paying something like 40 euros for this treatment. It really helped me a lot.
2014 coccyx fracture
2016 Sayers Clinics UK not successful
2017 Bautrant diagnosed with myofascial syndrome
2017 botox in pelvic muscles not effective
Since 2018 internal pelvic floor pt
2018 Pulsed Radio Frequency. Pain reduced

Return to “OTHER THERAPIES”