Surgery and docs in Swizerland information required

Accupuncture, Reiki, Cognitive Behavourial Therapy, Prolotheraphy, Radio Frequency, Hypnotherapy, Osteopathy and many more.
akotars

Surgery and docs in Swizerland information required

Post by akotars »

Hello everyone,

A year and 3 months ago I had a laparoscopic decompresion surgery in Istanbul and it helped me a lot but some problems stayed. I'm trying to find the best docs that could help me with may problems. Does aynybody knows something about docs in Swizerland and has some experience?

Thank you

Anita
nyt

Re: Surgery and docs in Swizerland information required

Post by nyt »

Dr. Possover is suppose to be excellent. I have not met him but spoke to one woman who did and she had wonderful things to say about him. Years ago when he practiced in Germany I had a German doctor friend who didn't know him personally but said he had an excellent reputation. He is now in Switzerland.

There is Dr. Azsmann who several on this forum have seen.
2/07 LAVH and TOT 7/07 TOT right side removed 9/07 IL, IH and GN neuropathy 11/07 PN - Dr. Howard
6/08 Obturator neuralgia - Dr. Conway 11/08 Disability, piriformis syndrome - Dr. Howard
4/09 Bilateral obturator decompression surgery, BLL RSD - Dr. Howard
9/10 Removed left side TOT, botox, re-evaluate obturator nerve - Dr. Hibner
2/11 LFCN and saphenous neuralgia - Dr. Dellon 2/11 MRI with Dr. Potter - confirmed entrapment
5/11 Right side TG - Dr. Hibner 2012 Left side TG - Dr. Hibner
ezer

Re: Surgery and docs in Swizerland information required

Post by ezer »

There is also Dr.Bruno Roche at the Hôpitaux Universitaires de Genève - HUG. He is at the head of the unité de Proctologie.
2002 PN pain started following a fall on a wet marble floor
2004 Headache in the pelvis clinic. Diagnosed with PNE by Drs. Jerome Weiss, Stephen Mann, and Rodney Anderson
2004-2007 PT, Botox, diagnosed with PNE by Dr. Sheldon Jordan
2010 MRN and 3T MRI showing PNE. Diagnosed with PNE by Dr. Aaron Filler. 2 failed PNE surgeries.
2011-2012 Horrific PN pain.
2013 Experimented with various Mind-body modalities
3/2014 Significantly better
11/2014 Cured. No pain whatsoever since

Return to “OTHER THERAPIES”