Mona Lisa Touch

Accupuncture, Reiki, Cognitive Behavourial Therapy, Prolotheraphy, Radio Frequency, Hypnotherapy, Osteopathy and many more.
Buttercup28

Mona Lisa Touch

Post by Buttercup28 »

Hi,

Has anyone tried the Mona Lisa Touch laser for vulvodynia-related Pudendal Nerualgia?

Thanks!
Sudden pelvic pain onset that landed me in the ER 2x -- diagnosed with severe pelvic floor dysfunction and suspected IC. Diagnosed with pudendal neuralgia via MRI and EMG and hip impingement/labral tear on CTscan. Ran the gamut with tests, treatments, procedures, injections, drugs, etc. since then. Still on the quest for answers....
Amy01

Re: Mona Lisa Touch

Post by Amy01 »

One i know is Mona Lisa Touch laser is little costly but was believed as a major life changer
Buttercup28

Post by Buttercup28 »

Hi Amy,

Have you tried it? How do you know it's a life changer?

Thanks
Sudden pelvic pain onset that landed me in the ER 2x -- diagnosed with severe pelvic floor dysfunction and suspected IC. Diagnosed with pudendal neuralgia via MRI and EMG and hip impingement/labral tear on CTscan. Ran the gamut with tests, treatments, procedures, injections, drugs, etc. since then. Still on the quest for answers....
Amanda Zwick

Post by Amanda Zwick »

I'be heard that procedure can tear a vaginal walls which will cause more painful intimacy. Though my gynecologist assured me it can't do any harm.
Last edited by Amanda Zwick on Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hopeitworks

Post by Hopeitworks »

Buttercup28 wrote:Hi,

Has anyone tried the Mona Lisa Touch laser for vulvodynia-related Pudendal Nerualgia?

Thanks!
Hi Buttercup,
I have had vulvodynia for 6 years and my doctor gave me a choice of using the MonaLisa Touch or a vestibulectomy. I went with surgery only because the MonaLisa is new. But I have heard wonderful things about it! It does cost a lot. If you have the money I would try it. I can tell my vestibulectomy was a success, but 8 days before the vestibulectomy I got PGAD symptoms. So I closed one door and opened another! I dont know if my vuvlodynia was caused by PN, but I have PN symptoms. If PN is the cause of Vulvodynia it may not work. But, no one can tell you for sure because we all react different to treatments. The MonaLisa is safe and non-invasive and wont make it worse.

Hope

Return to “OTHER THERAPIES”