Stem cell paste injection for nerve pain, disc & joints

Accupuncture, Reiki, Cognitive Behavourial Therapy, Prolotheraphy, Radio Frequency, Hypnotherapy, Osteopathy and many more.
peg

Stem Cell Paste

Post by peg »

His,
My name is Peggy Rogers. I have lived with chronic neuropathic pelvic pain for the past 20 years. I developed pudendal neuropathy after a vaginal hysterectomy due to a vaginal cuff abscess. I've tried everything from surgery, medications, nerve blocks, neurostimulators, cryosurgery, radio frequency, injections, and intrathecal pump. The only thing that relieved my pain is stem cell therapy. On 1/18/2017, I received a stem cell paste injection into my damaged pudendal/irritated pudendal nerve. The stem cell paste injection contains a very high concentration of stem cells. The stem expand to 4cm at the injection site. The stem cells will stay at that site for 2years. The stem cells will be healing and combating inflammation/ pain. My stem cell physician is Dr. Todd Malan of Scottsdale, AZ. Dr. Malan harvested 70 million stem cells through a mini lipo-suction of my abdominal adipose tissue. Dr. Malan has computerized devices that separate & counted the stem cells from the adipose tissue. I received light sedation for the procedure. As of today, I haven't felt burning pelvic pain since the injection. I only feel pressure, tingling, & mild pelvic spasms. Which Dr. Malan told me that all is normal after a injection. Dr. Malan told me that this stem cell paste injection can be injected into any any disclosure or joint. Even if there is no cartilage in the joint. The stem cells will grow new cartilage for that joint. Dr. Malan travels worldwide teaching other physicians about stem cell therapy. If you would like more information on the stem cell paste injection, send me a message. This is God's Miracle Medicine!
stephanies

Re: Stem Cell Paste

Post by stephanies »

Peg,

I hope that your success continues. I spoke with Dr. Malan's colleague by phone a couple years ago as Dr. Malan was working in the Bahamas at the time. After the call, I researched for-profit stem cell clinics further to better understand how they market their services and how the are able to (at least at this time) largely remain free of FDA oversight and approval. Here are links to two interesting articles on the subject:

http://www.fda.gov/ForConsumers/Consume ... 286155.htm

http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NE ... rrentIssue

I think this is a case of carefully understanding what you are purchasing and the potential risks or benefits that could come from treatment.

Stephanies
Last edited by stephanies on Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
PN started 2004 from fall. Surgery with Filler Nov. 2006, Dr. Campbell April 2007. Pain decreased by 85% in 2008 (rectal and sitting pain resolved completely), pain returned in 12/13. Pain reduced significantly beginning around 11/23.
Gabriel81

Post by Gabriel81 »

An Italian doctor ofered me the stem cell treatment (http://www.manaramedicalcenter.it/2013/ ... i+il+resto...) but he still haven't the regional authorization in Lombardia...
2004 Urethral burnings, chronic prostatitis diagnosis, unuseful drugs. Lately added chronic pelvic contracture.
2011 Pudendal Neuralgia diagnosis, nerve blocks and oral drugs.
2013 Two neuromodulation surgeries.
2016 Possover negate Pudendal Neuralgia (no pain elicited on rectal exploration), says problem is more central but MRI- neurography show nothing.
2017 De Bisshop found Oedema/hyperpressure and neurological abnormal response on intrapiriform area, most on sx.
Failed injection blocks.
peg

Post by peg »

Stephenie
Dr. Malan's clinic is in the U.S. He also participates in FDA approved studies. I found Dr. Malan through a website for a U.S./FDA approved study of stem cells for peripheral neuropathy. I didn't want to go overseas for stem cell therapy. Dr Malan practice operates within FDA guidelines.
peg

Stem cell paste injection for nerve, disc, & joint pain

Post by peg »

Hello Everyone,
I recently received a stem cell paste injection into my damaged pudendal nerve area on January 18,2017. I'm now at 5 weeks post procedure. I remain pain free of burning pelvic pain. I also been able to decrease my intrathecal pain pump. I'm decreasing my pump weekly by 1mg. It will take 8 more weeks to wean off my pump. I also been able to stop taking the drug lyrica. . In addition, I experienced no pelvic pain during my annual gyn examination. Before I wasn't able to tolerate the palpation of my vaginal cuff area. Dr. Malan's clinic is Located in Scottsdale, Az. His clinic follows the strict FDA guidelines for stem cell therapy. Dr. Todd Malan is the first physician to treat pudendal neuralgia with the stem cell paste injection. He also participates in FDA approved clinical studies with stem cell therapy. Dr. Malan shares his patients data with the FDA. In addition he travels worldwide teaching other physicians about stem cell therapy. Lastly, Dr.Malan also treats conditions of disc & joints with the stem cell paste injection. I will continue to post my recovery on this forum.
peg

Post by peg »

Hello Everyone,
I recently received a stem cell paste injection into my damaged pudendal nerve area last month. I am now 5 weeks post procedure. I remain pain free of burning pelvic pain. I also was able to decrease my intrathecal pain pump. It'll take 8 weeks to wean off my pump completely. I go weekly to decrease my pump. In addition, I've been able to stop taking the drug lyrica. Dr. Todd Malan's clinic is Located in Scottsdale, AZ. His clinic follows strict FDA Guidelines. Dr. Malan also participates in FDA approved clinical studies with stem cell therapy. He shares patient data with the FDA. Dr. Malan travels worldwide teaching other physicians about stem cell therapy. I will continue to post my recovery on this forum.
peg

Post by peg »

Hello Everyone,
I recently received a stem cell paste injection into my damaged pudendal nerve area last month. It has been 5 weeks post procedure. I remain free of burning pelvic pain. I have also been able to decrease my intrathecal pain pump. It'll take 8 weeks to wean off my pump. I go weekly to decrease the pump. In addition, I have been able to stop taking the drug lyrica. Dr. Todd Malan 's clinic is Located in Scottsdale, AZ. His clinic follows the strict guidelines by the FDA. Dr. Malan shares patient data with the FDA. He also participates in FDA approved studies with stem cell therapy. Dr. Malan travels worldwide teaching other physicians about stem cell therapy. I will continue to post my recovery on this forum.
peg

Post by peg »

Hello Everyone,
I recently received a stem cell paste injection into my damaged pudendal nerve area last month. The stem cells were harvested by lipo-suction of my abdominal adipose tissue. Dr.Todd Malan of Scottsdale AZ harvested 70million stem cells. The stem cells are separated and counted by computerized equipment before the injection. These stem cells will stay at the injection site for 2years. The stem cells will be healing and combating inflammation and pain. It has been 5 weeks post procedure. I remain pain free of burning pelvic pain. Dr. Malan's clinic follows the strict FDA guidelines for stem cell therapy. He shares patient data with the FDA. He also participates in FDA approved clinical studies with stem cell therapy. Dr. Malan travels worldwide teaching other physicians about stem cell therapy. I also been able to decrease my intrathecal pain pump. It will take 8 weeks to wean off my pump completely. I go to the clinic weekly to decrease my pump. In addition, I have been able to stop taking the drug lyrica. I will continue to post my recovery on this forum.
peg

Post by peg »

Hello Everyone,
I recently received a stem cell paste injection into my damaged pudendal nerve area. It has been 5 weeks post procedure. I remain pain free of burning pelvic pain since the stem cell paste injection. I have been able to decrease my intrathecal pain pump. Also, I've been able to stop taking the drug lyrica. It will take about 8 weeks to wean off my pump completely. I go to the clinic weekly to decrease my pump. My stem cell physician is Dr. Todd Malan of Scottsdale, AZ. His clinic follows the strict guidelines by the FDA for stem cell therapy. Dr. Malan participates in FDA approved clinical studies with stem cell therapy. He shares patient data with the FDA. This stem cell paste injection will stay at the injection site for 2years. The stem cells will be healing and combating inflammation and pain. This stem cell paste can also be injected into any disc or joint. I will continue to post my recovery on this forum.
peg

Post by peg »

Hello Everyone,
My name is Peggy Rogers. I have lived with chronic neuropathic pelvic pain for the past 20years. I developed pudendal neuropathy after a vaginal hysterectomy due to a vaginal cuff abscess. I've tried everything from surgery, medications, nerve blocks, cryosurgery, radio frequency, neurostimulators, & intrathecal pain pump. I recently received a stem cell paste injection into my damaged pudendal nerve area in January 2017. Dr. Todd Malan of Scottsdale AZ harvested 70million stem cells from my abdominal adipose tissue through a mini lipo-suction. Then the stem cells will be separated & counted by computerized equipment before the injection. The stem cells will stay at the injection site for 2years. The stem cells will be healing and combating inflammation and pain. It has been 5 weeks post procedure. I am pain free of burning pelvic pain. Dr. Malan's clinic follows the strict FDA guidelines for stem cell therapy. He shares patient data with the FDA on stem cell treatments. Dr. Malan participates in FDA approved clinical studies with stem cell therapy. He travels worldwide teaching other physicians about stem cell therapy. I also been able to decrease my pain pump. It will take about 8 weeks to wean off my pump completely. I go to the clinic weekly to decrease my pump. In addition, I have been able to stop taking the drug lyrica. I haven't been able to decrease medications or the pump in the past 20years. Dr. Malan told me that this stem cell paste injection can also be injected into any disc or joint. Even if there is bulging, herniated, or ruptured completely disc. Even if there is no cartilage in the joint. The stem cells will heal any disc problems. The stem cells will grow new cartilage for that joint. Dr. Malan is the first physician to treat pudendal neuralgia with the stem cell paste injection. For the first time in 20years, I'm hopeful of living a life free of pain and medications. I will continue to post my recovery on this forum.

Return to “OTHER THERAPIES”