Stem cell paste injection for nerve pain, disc & joints

Accupuncture, Reiki, Cognitive Behavourial Therapy, Prolotheraphy, Radio Frequency, Hypnotherapy, Osteopathy and many more.
Violet M

Re: Stem cell paste injection for nerve pain, disc & joints

Post by Violet M »

Rob, I'm sorry I don't know. The only provider I know of in Italy who treats pudendal neuralgia is a physical therapist listed on our PT list. http://www.pudendalhope.info/node/60#Italy
You could ask her if she knows any docs who provide this treatment.
Or you could check on the French forum. http://www.pudendalsite.com/Forum-Nevra ... f=17&t=560
I don't know if there is an Italian forum.

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
LauraJ

Post by LauraJ »

Hi Peg, I am concerned about having a pudendal block and stem cell paste because, I have read, that correct placement of the needle + injections is crucial. Do you know how it was performed on you?
stephanies

Post by stephanies »

Peg,

The studies that you mention with FDA approval are safety studies, not outcome based studies. Anyone can call Dr. Malan's clinic and find out exactly what they are approved to study. The FDA has in no way determined that stem cells, as harvested from you, prepared in his office, and transferred back to you by Dr. Malan, are effective in treating pudendal neuralgia. The FDA has warned people against seeking treatment at these types of for-profit clinics due to the risks. There are many unscrupulous doctors profiting from marketing stem cells to people who are sick or in pain in an unproven and potentially harmful way.

Stephanies
Last edited by stephanies on Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
PN started 2004 from fall. Surgery with Filler Nov. 2006, Dr. Campbell April 2007. Pain decreased by 85% in 2008 (rectal and sitting pain resolved completely), pain returned in 12/13. Pain reduced significantly beginning around 11/23.
Buttercup28

Post by Buttercup28 »

Hi,

I just researched this Dr. Todd Malan and he has a lot of complaints all over the internet. Is it possible that this 'Peg' woman is actually a fake person that is spamming all over this site in order to bring this doctor business?

~ B
Last edited by Buttercup28 on Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sudden pelvic pain onset that landed me in the ER 2x -- diagnosed with severe pelvic floor dysfunction and suspected IC. Diagnosed with pudendal neuralgia via MRI and EMG and hip impingement/labral tear on CTscan. Ran the gamut with tests, treatments, procedures, injections, drugs, etc. since then. Still on the quest for answers....
stephanies

Post by stephanies »

Yes, that is definitely possible.
PN started 2004 from fall. Surgery with Filler Nov. 2006, Dr. Campbell April 2007. Pain decreased by 85% in 2008 (rectal and sitting pain resolved completely), pain returned in 12/13. Pain reduced significantly beginning around 11/23.
Mod 15

Post by Mod 15 »

Buttercup28, as Moderators we were also concerned that Peg was a "spammer." Multiple PMs were sent to Peg by the Moderators requesting not to post the same information in multiple areas. The last warning they were advised if there were multiple post again they would be considered a "spammer" and would be banned. Peg never responded to any of the PMs sent. Yesterday and into today there we 8 posts in 8 different areas of the forum with the same information. Today, Peg was banned from the forum.

Mod 15
donaincovina

Re: Stem cell paste injection for nerve, disc, joint pain

Post by donaincovina »

peg wrote:Hello Everyone, My name is Peggy Rogers. I have lived with chronic neuropathic pelvic pain for the past 20years. I developed pudendal neuropathy after a vaginal hysterectomy due to a vaginal cuff abscess. I've tried everything from surgery, medications, nerve blocks, cryosurgery, radio frequency, injections, and intrathecal pain pump. I recently received a stem cell paste injection into my damaged pudendal nerve area. Dr. Todd Malan of Scottsdale AZ harvested 70million stem cells from my abdominal adipose tissue through a mini lipo-suction . Then the stem cells are separated and counted by computerized equipment before the injection. It has been 5 weeks post procedure. I am free of burning pelvic pain since the stem cell paste injection into my damaged pudendal nerve area. I have been able to decrease my intrathecal pain. It will take 8 weeks to wean off the pump completely. In addition, i have stopped taking the drug lyrica. The stem cells will stay at the injection site for 2years. The stem cells will be healing and combating inflammation/ pain during that time period. Dr. Malan's clinic follows the strict FDA guidelines for stem cell therapy. He participates in FDA approved clinical studies with stem cell therapy. Dr. Malan is the first physician to treat pudendal neuralgia with the stem cell paste injection. He also shares patient data stem cell treatments with the FDA. Dr. Malan told me that this stem cell paste injection can also be injected into any disc or joint. Even if there is bulging, herniated, or ruptured completely disc. Even if there is no cartilage in the joint. The stem cells will heal any disc problems. The stem cells will grow new cartilage for that joint. For the first time in 20years, I am hopeful for a life free of pain and medications. If you would like more information about the stem cell paste injection, please send me a message.
Hello Peggy,
I am new to the site and researching for my daughter who has had constant vaginal burning for 4 years now. She has tried everything including a vestibulectomy! Did you have constant vaginal burning?

Dona
Bug

Post by Bug »

Hi Peggy!!!

My name here is Bug... Our stories sound very much the same . I signed up last night too tired and left out sooo many important details. I actually don't even know where I posted , I can't find it.

My main question is how did the stem cell paste worth so far?? I've done about everything & really want to try the stem therapy. I've read there is another new treatment which sounds very similar to a pace maker inserted with wires to control pain. Very strange but oddly my mom was in an accident ended up with nerve damage & they used the pace maker for her pain & she hated it. But times have changed & that was done about 25-30 years ago.

Thank you !! I sure hope to hear back about the stem paste. I must find what I wrote & revise it because I doubt anyone will know what I was trying to say lol . Putting it in the correct place also might be helpful!!

Thanks... Bug
Violet M

Post by Violet M »

Bug, to find your previous posts, click on your username over on the right and in the page that comes up, click on "search users posts" over on the right. Then go to whichever one of your posts you want to go to.

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
gjones

Post by gjones »

Bug wrote:Hi Peggy!!!

My name here is Bug... Our stories sound very much the same . I signed up last night too tired and left out sooo many important details. I actually don't even know where I posted , I can't find it.

My main question is how did the stem cell paste worth so far?? I've done about everything & really want to try the stem therapy. I've read there is another new treatment which sounds very similar to a pace maker inserted with wires to control pain. Very strange but oddly my mom was in an accident ended up with nerve damage & they used the pace maker for her pain & she hated it. But times have changed & that was done about 25-30 years ago.

Thank you !! I sure hope to hear back about the stem paste. I must find what I wrote & revise it because I doubt anyone will know what I was trying to say lol . Putting it in the correct place also might be helpful!!

Thanks... Bug
I don't know if this has been posted here before but there is a small study showing stem cell injections are effective for pudendal neuralgia.
https://academic.oup.com/painmedicine/a ... 75/2460563
Does anyone know about this?

Return to “OTHER THERAPIES”