To those of you who had a 3T MRI with Dr. Potter

PNMLT, EMG, SSEP, and other Nerve function testing.
The different techniques, results and opinions.
RiseAbove873

To those of you who had a 3T MRI with Dr. Potter

Post by RiseAbove873 »

Hello. I'm soon going to make an appointment to have a 3T MRI done with Dr. Potter in NY. I was just wondering, what happens next? Will she personally notify me with the results? Can I ask her questions? Are there any treatments that she'll recommend? Etc? Any info is greatly appreciated.
RJR

Re: To those of you who had a 3T MRI with Dr. Potter

Post by RJR »

Hello,
I've had 2 MRI's with Dr Potter, one pre-op and one post-op. On both occasions, for the asking, had a 15 minute Q&A of the result immediately after the procedure. She was clear about her findings and thoughts. My experiences were excellent and valuable.
Best,
Bob
Cyclist till perineal pain onset R side (Apr'08). Dx with PN (Aug'09). Lyrica gave 30% pain reduction. Potter MRI (Oct'10) validated at surgery with Dr Hibner (Nov'10) - found nerve attached to scarred STL. Now sitting 10 hrs/day vs 1 hr/day pre-op. Occasional MRI-guided steroid injections by Dr. Jan Fritz at Johns Hopkins. Surgery video = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FDwana6SQU

Deep neuropathic burning pain flares have been gone since surgery...Grateful to Dr Hibner.

Return to “NEUROLOGICAL TESTING”