Post PNE Dr. Dellon surgical update

Read and discuss about the many surgical options and the surgical centres Worldwide.

Re: Post PNE Dr. Dellon surgical update

Postby Frankiet » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:54 pm

I hope everyone who is suffering from the pain I had gets relief!

Today, Nov 1st was 70 degrees and I took the boat out to Lums Pond state park. Didn't even think twice about driving and then sitting in the boat for hours. Wow, what beautiful fall colors, the trees were blooming! No fish today, but also, no pain!

Someone asked me about Dr. Dellon's age. I don't think he's that old, in fact I think I'm older than him. I can fix appliances and renovate houses, but I'm not that good at surgery, although I can filet fish pretty good.

I would recommend Dr. Dellon. You have to consider the alternative. Are the results guaranteed? No! If your life is being restricted by your pain, sometimes you have to make financial sacrifices.

Good Luck eveyone and God bless us all!
Frankiet

Re: Post PNE Dr. Dellon surgical update

Postby Frankiet » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:16 pm

Greetings friends,

I'm Posting this update for a woman in Australia who contacted me on Facebook regarding Dellon surgery. I am pleased to say that the surgery Performed by Dr. Dellon was successful. In fact, I have stopped all medications and have no pain. Sitting for hours, no problem, I can work, travel, and take the boat out.

I realize that not everyone has been as successful as I have. Dr. Dellon is just a little weird, but, I can say that it was worth every penny out of pocket and I would make the same decision again. Good luck and God bless!
Frankiet

Previous

Return to SURGERY