Doing survey on Hibner surgeries on tipna.org

Read and discuss about the many surgical options and the surgical centres Worldwide.
GregT

Doing survey on Hibner surgeries on tipna.org

Post by GregT »

Hey,

We're conducting a survey on Dr. Hibner's surgical patients on www.tipna.org. We'd like to make sure that we have enough people in the survey so that we have a decent number of people in the survey to see what the results seem to be trending towards. We're looking for people who had the surgery at least 6 months ago (let's say before on or before March, 2010). Just go onto our website to the surgery section and let us know if you'll be willing to participate in the survey.

If anyone is not a member but you would be willing to participate, you can email me at admin@tipna.org.

Thanks.

Greg
Had surgery in Nantes, France in 2001 with Professor Robert. I advocate physical therapy with PTs who specialize in the pelvic floor. I also advocate injections to help diagnose PN and I am in favor of having PN surgery to release the nerve when the diagnoses points to an entrapped nerve.
Amanda

Re: Doing survey on Hibner surgeries on tipna.org

Post by Amanda »

Good idea Greg to gather surgical information about Dr Hibners patients.
How are you conducting the survey? What methods are yu using? We normally use a survery Monkey to collate results which is great to relate to differing responses.

As I am not a Dr H patient I cannot take your survey....!
PNE started 2003 following Vaginal Hysterectomy, pelvic floor repair and right oophorectomy; eventually after many tests had BilateralTG surgery Nantes 2004; following this tried many other treatments including 7 day epidural, ketamin infusions to no avail; Trialed and was implanted with a Neurostimulator in 2007- Dr Van Buyten Belgium, this has enabled me to manage my pain much better.
GregT

Re: Doing survey on Hibner surgeries on tipna.org

Post by GregT »

Just wondering, are there no people on this forum who are surgical patients of Dr. Hibner's?
Had surgery in Nantes, France in 2001 with Professor Robert. I advocate physical therapy with PTs who specialize in the pelvic floor. I also advocate injections to help diagnose PN and I am in favor of having PN surgery to release the nerve when the diagnoses points to an entrapped nerve.

Return to “SURGERY”