Inner thigh pain

Many physical activites such as sports, pelvic surgery, etc can all contribute to PN
Linds_1989

Inner thigh pain

Post by Linds_1989 »

Hi, I have many symptoms with PN. But Is inner thigh pain common among PN? Ive had thought pain (the backs) for a long time now). But my inner thighs have been hurting a lot lately. I also have Lyme disease which can cause pain just about anywhere in the body. Which us why I'm wondering if inner thigh pain can be specific linked to PN?
April

Re: Inner thigh pain

Post by April »

Hi Linds,

I have never had inner thigh pain, but I might remember hearing from a couple of other people on the forum about that. You could put that in the search engine to see if something comes up. Pain can travel along nerve, so I think you can have pain in adjoining areas.

April
Violet M

Re: Inner thigh pain

Post by Violet M »

I had it very severely. I think it was a combination of referred pain from the perineum but also spasm of the obturator internus muscle caused it.

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.

Return to “CAUSES & EFFECTS OF PUDENDAL NEURALGIA”