Anyone from NJ

Nerve blocks using many techniques, and medications - options discussed in detail

Anyone from NJ

Postby LindafromNJ » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:36 am

Looking for support maybe from someone in the group who is from New Jersey. Not finding the Physicians listed near me in practice. Thought maybe I can get some recommendations of who to see for proper diagnoses. Right now have been diagnosed with Vulvodynia and atrophy. But I am having anal pain as well.
LindafromNJ

Re: Anyone from NJ

Postby janetm2 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:40 pm

Linda,
Kathyd posted a physical therapist Zarina in NJ. You can pm kathyd, search her posts and if you search on Zarina the post with her information will come up.
Janet
2007-08 pelvic muscles spasms (per colon-rectal dr.) treated by ElectroGalvanicStimulis(EGS). 6/27/10 sat too long on a hard chair- spasms, EGS not work Botox help, spine pain dr cortisone shots in coccyx help, still pain, PT found PNE & sent me to Dr Marvel nerve blocks & MRN, TG left surgery 5/9/11. I have chronic bunion pain started/surgery at age 21. TG gave me back enough sitting to keep my job and join in some social activities. I wish the best to everyone!
janetm2

Re: Anyone from NJ

Postby Charlotte B » Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:00 am

Hi Linda,
I live in Wayne and have done a lot of research and it's very hard to find a good pain management Dr. I have pain management in Clifton and he frustrates me to no end He doesn't understand the way this condition changes and would like me off all Medicene. I have to bring my daughter with me for him to listen. I see Zarina and Freeshma at ProTouch in Camden they both are good I've made a lot of progress but still have the same pain levels. They said it would take time.

I hope to find a good one eventually.
Charlotte
Charlotte B

Return to NERVE BLOCKS